So glad for a weekend! Looking forward to lots of time with friends and family this weekend (and hoping the rain holds off!).
1. Snuggling with my kiddos feels great.
2. The solution is to pray about it.
3. Cuddled up next to my husband is how I like to fall asleep.
4. How about the Steelers this coming fall? Looking forward to a good season already!
5. "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" is something (a book) I highly recommend!
6. Imagine a world without M&Ms . . . so sad! :(
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my best friend and her family, tomorrow my plans include making homemade strawberry jam all day and going out in the evening to celebrate my anniversary and Sunday, I want to spend time with my favorite husband as we celebrate 12 years!
Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept 1/14
1 day ago